Aches and Pains While Traveling
Travelling is one of the most common hobbies we all participate in as humans. Going on a trip or a vacation is fun, but the exhaustion and pain that comes with it can be unpleasant. Here are some effective tips to help you avoid body pains, whether you're traveling by car or plane. If you are already suffering from pain, we at Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont can provide effective chiropractic solutions to help you get rid of the pain or discomfort.
Tips to Alleviate Body Ache and Pains While Travelling
You can do a few things when you are traveling to avoid back problems, especially long-distance. Most of these tips vary from one means of travel to the other.
Traveling by Car
Here are some tips for avoiding discomfort or soreness while traveling by car.
- Take short breaks to stretch and relieve pressure from your muscles.
- Sitting in a proper posture is also highly recommended, especially if you are driving. If you have children in your car, ensure that they sit in a good position if they fall asleep.
- Use a pillow to offer support to your back.
- Extend your feet, roll your shoulders, and open your toes once in a while. These act as great stretching exercises while on the road.
Traveling by Plane
Unlike traveling by car, it is impossible to take short breaks and walk around or move freely. However, there are a few tips to alleviate aches and pains while using a plane.
- Do a short warm-up before boarding a plane. This regulates the blood flow and relaxes your muscles.
- Use a pillow or a rolled towel to support your back and your neck. This will save you from back pain and neck problems.
- Change your position every once in a while to avoid straining your legs, hips, and buttocks.
- Prop or support your feet on an elevated ground if possible.
- Move your legs up and down, and massage your calves and legs from time to time.
Contact Us for Pain Relief from Our Chiropractor in Fremont
These tips can go a long way in ensuring you avoid any body aches and pains while traveling. If you are already suffering from any back or neck pain, our team at Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont provides patients with all the care they need to help their bodies reach their optimal wellness. Contact us today to see how we can help.