Our main focus at Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont is to improve our patient's health and wellness. We help people who have been in an accident, suffered an injury, or who just want to feel better when they wake up in the morning. We use a variety of treatment methods to help our patients live healthy, active, pain-free lives.
We have two Fremont chiropractors in our office and they are both dedicated to your health and well-being.
- Dr. Troy Brainard: Dr. Brainard is a chiropractor who takes a “whole person” approach to chiropractic care. He looks for the underlying causes of the issue, the discomfort, and the pain. This approach works better than simply treating the symptoms. It is his mission to help his patients feel better so that they can function in all areas of their lives.
What Can We Treat?
We treat pain in various parts of the body including:
- Back, shoulder, neck, and leg pain
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease and other disc problems
- Spinal Degeneration
Treatments We Use To Treat Your Pain and Improve Your Life
We provide a variety of treatment methods designed to relieve your pain quickly and effectively. Some of our treatment plans through chiropractic use are:
- Low-level laser treatments: This treatment method can increase the speed and quality of tissue repair. It also reduces inflammation, increases cell regeneration, and increases blood flow.
- Biofreeze: This is a topical treatment designed to temporarily relieve your sore muscles, aches, joint pain, and minor injury.
- Zengrol holographic jewelry: These are alternative therapy bands that are effective for athletes and active people.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This treatment is designed to align your body and spine which promotes pain relief.
Your First Visit
During your first visit, we will discuss your medical history and perform an exam. We will test your mobility and range of motion. If necessary, we will take x-rays to confirm your diagnosis. This will help us treat you effectively. We know that no two people are the same in treating certain conditions. That is why we have a range of treatment options that are designated to your needs.
If you are suffering from chronic pain due to an accident or medical condition, call Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont at (402) 727-8668 today. Our chiropractors will perform a complete physical exam. This allows us to create a treatment plan designed especially for you and your condition. After your first visit with us, you should start to feel some relief. In time, you will be able to live a pain-free life.