Fast, Reliable, Effective Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Fremont, NE
Are you feeling stressed out and in pain from a recent car crash? Do you still feel "off" even though your accident was weeks, months, or years ago? At Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont, NE, our chiropractor understands how distressing an auto accident injury can be. Discover what chiropractic care can do for you or your loved one when your health takes an unexpected turn.
Types of Auto Accident Injury
Stiffness, back pain, shoulder pain, brain fog, insomnia, jaw pain, muscle spasms, headaches, ringing in the ears, mood changes, these are just some of the issues people struggle with after auto accidents. Many people experience a delay in symptom onset, and may not notice pain and other symptoms until hours, days, or weeks after the crash.
At Brainard Chiropractic, we guide patients through healing from several types of auto accident injuries, including:
- Whiplash (a common syndrome caused by rapid, whip-like movement of the neck)
- Generalized back pain and neck pain
- Muscle spasms and ligament sprains
- Sciatica or cervical radiculopathy
- Disc herniation or disc bulge
- Blunt force trauma (e.g., hip dislocation, shoulder dislocation, dashboard knee)
- Spinal joint misalignments, including facet joint locking syndrome
Untreated auto accident injuries may lead to long-term tissue damage and dysfunction. Plus, injuries can occur even in minor incidents, such as fender benders with speeds as low as 10 miles per hour! So, while it's never too late to consult with our Fremont chiropractor, getting an assessment as soon as possible may improve your outcomes and reduce your risk of recurring problems.
How Our Chiropractor in Fremont Can Help You after an Auto Accident
Chiropractic care features comprehensive holistic strategies that help the body and nervous system recover from the stress of an auto accident. Our chiropractor in Fremont, Dr. Troy Brainard, takes a customized approach to his practice, ensuring that each patient receives services that are optimized to their needs and goals.
Chiropractic treatments that are effective for people recovering from auto accidents include:
- Chiropractic manipulations
- Corrective exercises and stretches
- Soft tissue techniques including massage therapy
- Low-level laser therapy and other non-invasive modalities that promote healing at the cellular and tissue level
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling
These treatments and services have been shown to address the symptoms of auto accident injury and address any underlying factors, such as pain sensitization, nerve compression, joint misalignment, inflammation, and swelling, to promote maximum healing and restore whole-body wellness.
Looking for Holistic Treatment for an Auto Accident Injury in Fremont, NE?
Call Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont, NE, at (402) 727-8668 today to schedule a consultation with our chiropractor and start your healing journey.