At Brainard Chiropractic, we know how hard you play, and we can help you do so with less pain and limitation. As a sports injury chiropractor in Fremont, NE, we work closely with clients facing a range of treatment needs, including after an athletic injury sidelines them. Set up a consultation and treatment with our sports injury team near you and get back to the game. Our “chiropractor near me” is here to help.
Common Sports Injury Causes
Sports injuries can occur for many reasons. Some of the common causes of sports injuries include:
- Overtraining: Without enough recovery time between lifting or workouts, you could suffer from overuse of the muscles and joints, causing an increased risk of injury.
- Repetitive motion: In sports like tennis, where the same motion occurs numerous times, the joints, muscles, and tendons can become damaged and inflamed.
- Impacts: For some sports, the impact of one player on another or impact with the ground can create sports injuries and joint-related problems.
- Limited prep: Properly stretching and warming up helps to increase blood flow to the muscles and reduces the risk of injury. Not doing this can put you in greater danger.
Sports Injury Treatment from a Chiropractor Near You
Our chiropractor can provide a range of sports injury treatment based on your specific needs and injuries. We can provide help for:
- Lower back pain
- Muscle pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Knee and hip pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Ankle and foot pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
If you are facing injury due to overuse, taking time off might not be enough to allow for full recovery. Working with our team for chiropractic care could offer a better outcome.
Sports injury treatment from a chiropractor near me may include:
- Manual adjustments to improve alignment
- Corrective exercises
- Lifestyle advice
Our treatment plans focus on helping to provide improved function, healing, and mobility. Through the use of gentle adjustments, we can help restore the movement you have, reduce the pain experienced, and get you back on the field or court. Let our team offer customized treatment based on the specific sports injuries you have.
Get Chiropractic Care and Sports Injury Treatment from Our Sports Injury Chiropractor
Schedule an appointment with our chiropractor in Fremont, NE, for sports injury treatment. As a sports injury chiropractor near you, we at Brainard Chiropractic can help get you back to functioning at your best so you can do what you love to do. Schedule an appointment with our team for chiropractic services from our “sports injury chiropractor near me.” Call us at (402) 727-8668 .